BORN TO SHOOT THE WORLD AROUND ME
“Likofoto is a Greek word means between light and corresponds to the time of day when the sky has an intense blue tone and perhaps the most balanced natural light brightness.”
This word gives name to our professional photography company led by photographer Lilia Koutsoukou, experts in industrial photography and nature. We create and manage photo files of any format and in any place outside or inside. We provide visual solutions to all your projects, whether it be a website, a book, a catalog, a fashion show or magazine.
Lilia Koutsoukou is working as a free lance photographer for quite a number of news media in Europe, Spain and USA ( Singulares magazine Spain , Imagebrief , Cavan images ,etc.).
- Graduated from the Athens school of graphic and fine Arts in 1994.
- One of the members of Disseny etc cultural club in Valencia Spain.
- Worked in the production and photography for Glasshead co. doing educational programs for BBC.
- Collaborated with Clannad group for travel guides, nature, extreme sports,historical monuments and traditions for the following news media.
Clients: News of Ávila and Alcalá (Visual guide of Avila ), El Día of Canarias (Visual guide of Canarias), La Tribuna of Salamanca ( Visual guide of Salamanca), Las Provincias of Valencia (Visual guide of Comunidad Valenciana) , Las Provincias de Valencia (travel guide of Ecorutas for the Comunidad Valenciana, La Prensa of Alicante ( visual guide of Alicante), La Rioja (visual guide of La Rioja), El Comercio of Asturias (visual guide of Asturias), La Voz de Galicia ( visual guide of Galicia), Diario de Soria (Soria from village to village), Diario de Sevilla (Sevilla from villaje to village)…
- Worked also as a director of photography in the following projects: For special Sunday editions in: El Faro of Ceuta, El Faro of Melilla, Diario of Burgos, Diario of Palencia, La Región of Orense, Alerta of Cantabria, Diario of León, Las Noticias of Castilla La Mancha)